Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 432 wing is the only one I like personally. Loving the white on red though I cant wait to go back to red interior myself. My wife has been bugging me for a cup holder like that lol cant bring myself to start drilling.

I like the wing too. It served well in the stock box class it use to be raced in years ago. I too love White on Red. One of my fav. color combos for cars....

ALL of the mods on this car were done in the mid 70's and early 80's that's why many don't quite get it. You either like it or you don't. No skin off my knees. It's not a style you see now days however the pin striping, wires, etc... where popular back in the day. The 240 badge was removed from the deck lid and placed on the wing. Not sure what you don't like about it?..

Haha, the cup holder swivels in all directions. Corning hard will cause the swivel to go horizontal or do almost a complete loop causing your drink to go all over. It's removable via the connector. This too was added in the 70's. It wasn't as hard to drill when the car was only a few years old as it is to do now. I'd even have second thoughts adding the modification now....

Thanks all for the comments; good and bad. Mucho appreciated....

I like the wing too. It served well in the stock box class it use to be raced in years ago. I too love White on Red. One of my fav. color combos for cars....

ALL of the mods on this car were done in the mid 70's and early 80's that's why many don't quite get it. You either like it or you don't. No skin off my knees. It's not a style you see now days however the pin striping, wires, etc... where popular back in the day. The 240 badge was removed from the deck lid and placed on the wing. Not sure what you don't like about it?..

Haha, the cup holder swivels in all directions. Corning hard will cause the swivel to go horizontal or do almost a complete loop causing your drink to go all over. It's removable via the connector. This too was added in the 70's. It wasn't as hard to drill when the car was only a few years old as it is to do now. I'd even have second thoughts adding the modification now....

Thanks all for the comments; good and bad. Mucho appreciated....

I was gonna chime in and say about what you just said. 70-80's style for sure. I dig it, it's got disco all over it. And I have the 240Z emblem in the same spot.

So :fu: guys.

• 2 weeks later...

do you have a blog or build thread? this thing is fabulous!

Thanks Josh! I dont have a blog or a build thread but if you need help with anything PM me and ill be happy to try and help u out! This is my first build, im trying to keep it on the road as much as possible while i mod it, its far from done.haha

IMG_20120810_101531.jpg

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL ME OFF

MAKE IT OUT LIKE YOU NEVER EVEN HAD ME AT ALL

AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO RUN

BUT YOU SET ME ON FIRE, NOW I'M REALLY REALLY ROUGH.

NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW

SELL ME OFF LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN MATTER AT ALL

I DON'T EVEN NEED YOUR TOW

NOW YOU'RE JUST THE OWNER THAT I USED TO KNOW

seriously dude, you easily could've got this thing running. Hope the new owner's happy with it though.

• Like 2

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SELL ME OFF

MAKE IT OUT LIKE YOU NEVER EVEN HAD ME AT ALL

AND I DON'T EVEN WANT TO RUN

BUT YOU SET ME ON FIRE, NOW I'M REALLY REALLY ROUGH.

NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW

SELL ME OFF LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN MATTER AT ALL

I DON'T EVEN NEED YOUR TOW

NOW YOU'RE JUST THE OWNER THAT I USED TO KNOW

seriously dude, you easily could've got this thing running. Hope the new owner's happy with it though.

Haha i sold it because it was a bigger project than i expected. that car was 80% bondo and bady work from previous owners. i could barely get a magnet to stick on that body.

On the bright side the front clip is going to california and the rear is going to Canada. so no matter what my z will never die..... Completely.

and i did drive it.

and Alex and jay welcome to the depressing game of watching your car leave with out you haha