Pic's of your Z

LAYEDOUTB2K

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fender flares arent over done in my opinion. Regular fenders are whats way over done. :yawn:

My issue with that black Z is glass flares on a matte bod, I think semi gloss and gloss never match. One or the other needs to be flat.

This is the 73 I have been working on. Dropped in a high comp l28/triples I just gone done building and 5speed/full msa 2.5" exhaust this weekend.

IMG_20120504_190748.jpg

man z are nice, but I had a 77 celica gt pull up to me today, and I had the widest grin on my face, man I wish I had a celica...

thats mad random.. what sprouted "so i saw this 77 Celica today" in the "show your Zs" thread?

ahhaha

and this coming from a 77 Celica owner... see here:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8168/7548046186_0d57ecabb2_h.jpg

thats so bad ass, well its not as random as you think, I had just gotten home when I posted that and on my way home that celica pulled up next to me, I would trade my whole z trash for that car.

Take it back!

Here's a few I've posted on a couple of other sites I'm a member of. The car has been sitting in my garage going on two decades (20 years). Took it out of the garage in 2008 to wash it. Hasn't seen light again since. She is solid....

Dsc06232.jpg

Dsc06243.jpg

Dsc06260.jpg

Spook needs repaired thanks to my brother....

Dsc06253.jpg

Dsc06257.jpg

Dsc06247.jpg

The 432 wing is the only one I like personally. Loving the white on red though I cant wait to go back to red interior myself. My wife has been bugging me for a cup holder like that lol cant bring myself to start drilling.

Dude bubbi!! Fucking tits! Whats making it so low? Suspension mods !?

S13 Stance coils all around, front camber plates, techno toy tuning rear lcas. The car is actually raised about 2 inches all around because my exhaust was dragging on the ground. Once I get a new exhaust its coming back down:)

• Like 2

S13 Stance coils all around, front camber plates, techno toy tuning rear lcas. The car is actually raised about 2 inches all around because my exhaust was dragging on the ground. Once I get a new exhaust its coming back down:)

This! except I didn't raise it back up... :blush: