610 FRont Clip question ??

72nismo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i paid $250 for that exact set only it came with headlight buckets h4 headlights and benz fog lights and everything but the headlight buckets headlights and fogs were nos considering that it is all used and 30+ years old it appears to be in good shape but without better pics its hard to tell i would say $200 isnt a bad price

but they arent new parts there used if they were new the grill would be a grey color not black and the sheet metal would be in primer not painted they were obviously on a car at some point in there life and modified parts at that point is that no matter how nice they are they are still used parts and do not warrent new part prices let alone higher then new part prices 

they may be hard to find but the demand is not very high its not the one year only 73 sheet metal its the later model stuff that is much more abundant and its all usdm sheet metal so again its not really worth all that much unless you find someone who is in desperate need of them

400 is high man like i said if i could score the same thing NOS with a few extra goodies for 250 30 year old used parts should be LESS not more

You can get that now? Or years ago.. what I could get NOS a few years ago goes for ALOT more these days. Just look at the price of 510s.

To the OP, just from someone off the street, I would expect to pay between $300 and $400 for these. That's as "No BS" as I can be.

You can get that now? Or years ago.. what I could get NOS a few years ago goes for ALOT more these days. Just look at the price of 510s.

To the OP, just from someone off the street, I would expect to pay between $300 and $400 for these. That's as "No BS" as I can be.

Thats sounds like a decent price. 

Just look at whats included (and all this is based off the tiny picture)

Perfect corner lights

Perfect turn signals

Perfect grille

Perfect pair of unmolested fenders

Perfect valance

I sit the same on pricing. It is a set of 74 and later sheet metal, not the more "highly desirable" '73 sheet metal. The grille is a standard later 610 grille. Not knocking it, just speaking from experience.

Bring a set of '74 and later fenders, AUDM side markers, a SSS grille, and a 73 valence to the table, and now we are talking some serious coin.