Hotwheels Galore, 510's, AE86's Z's, Treasure Hunts and Super Treasure Hunts etc...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Dennis, 

I would take if you are willing to post to Australia at my expense 4 bronze 510's,  4 blue 510's & 4 black 510's.

Let me know and I will Paypal you or mail you some cash U.S or better still Aussie dollars, the exchange rate at the moment is $ 1.05 Aus to the U.S dollar.

Thanks Dennis 

Steven M.

P.S  How hard are the 510 wagons in the boulevard range to find, I would pay someone good money for 1/2 a dozen of these.

ill take all the black 510's you have left

They are all gone.

All hotwheels are being sold on ebay now.  Nobody wants to pay 5 - 11.00 for shipping and the cars I already shipped out I practically gave away.  I dont mind losing money but I am not going to give them away.  They are being sold off in huge 36 car lots on ebay.

They are all gone.

All hotwheels are being sold on ebay now.  Nobody wants to pay 5 - 11.00 for shipping and the cars I already shipped out I practically gave away.  I dont mind losing money but I am not going to give them away.  They are being sold off in huge 36 car lots on ebay.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion when you didn't even bother to respond to (at least) me.  But, hey... it's your marketing plan... you can execute it as poorly as you like.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.