WTB 510 shell/project/roller/runner

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

You think you could message me some more pics when you get a chance? we may have ourselves a winner!

Good timing to, i just got my check in the mail today

:thumbup:

I have a line on a 2dr. local to me. A friend in Silverdale will be giving up a clean titled 2dr. roller here in a couple weeks. I havent seen it yet (he owns two 510s), but says theres a rear quarter crease and a rotted spare tire well. He says he has a replacement quarter and spare tire well for it. Its a little work, but its an option... just thought I would throw it your way. 

thanks tristin, I think im going to go with the 4dr, weve been talking a little and it sounds like a good candidate, little rust, and straight, what more can you ask for?

Sounds good! As long as you acquire another shell.

• 2 weeks later...

Spuds.............If you were smart youd have that 4dr delivered to you straight as an arrow and painted your favorite color by the keeper. I'm still sanding out runs on mine lol and wish I coulda had a real pro like the KEEPER do it.

Instead of picking up the car when you meet, Just deliver him your old roof, and a bigger check.  :D

Spuds.............If you were smart youd have that 4dr delivered to you straight as an arrow and painted your favorite color by the keeper. I'm still sanding out runs on mine lol and wish I coulda had a real pro like the KEEPER do it.

Instead of picking up the car when you meet, Just deliver him your old roof, and a bigger check.   :D

I wish I could afford to do that! it would be nice to pickup a straight freshly painted shell, no arguments there!

But, I know a few local painters through the track and the car scene around here, a few of which who said they would be happy to give me a hand with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.