WTB 510 shell/project/roller/runner

Hey guys, as many of you already know my 510 was in a pretty bad accident a few weeks ago. After all the hassle they determined I wasn't at fault and uninsured motorists covered my car. So I got the call today that they are mailing me a check for 3,050$,

So the hunt begins! I still have my car as a donor, looking for clean shells, rollers, or abandoned projects. At this point I don't have a problem dropping 2500 on a shell if its clean and worth it.

I should have the cash either the end of this week or beginning of next week

Could I get another runner for 3k? sure, but im taking this opportunity to try and get a cleaner car in the long run.

let me know if you know of any, I check craigslist and ratsun pretty frequently, preferably somewhere in Washington, possibly Oregon, or maybe southern Canada....

Thanks guys!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I was like "Ugh... another fucking Leno idiot trying to buy a 510 with 1 post." Then I realized it was you. Thank God. Good luck with the hunt. Ill keep an eye out for you. 

haha, I know I laugh at some of the wtb ads on here.... But thanks! let me know if you come across anything

Only posting a Z in your 510 thread because I see you're in Stanwood... this car is local in Conway. Any interest in switching to a Z?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/48821-wts-wtt-project-1977-datsun-280z-in-seattle/

He already has one.

That i do...although its not even close to being a complete car.. My dad tried talking me into forgettig about the 510 and working on that. Cant do it!

you can fix that

Fix what, expensive cars, or fix my car? I already had a frame rack guy come look at.. he pointed out a lot of stuff that i hadnt noitced

4 door or 2 door ?

Id go with either, i do like my 4dr but i could go 2dr as well, If it was a 2dr though, It kinda depends on whats all there, because obviously my doors and windows and such wouldnt work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.