I desperatly need help from a Sacramento Rat! Will pay for a Part Puller! URGENT!

There is a Peugeot 505 at the Sacramento Pick and Pull off of Stockton Blvd. that I need some parts off of (some urgently). I'll pay someone $50 to go out there and pull the parts for me and send them up to Seattle (I'll pay for shipping and packing to of course). This is kind of urgent so please respond quickly the money is waiting!

Thank you!

John

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Peugeot 505 at the Sacramento Pick and Pull off of Stockton Blvd. that I need some parts off of (some urgently). I'll pay someone $50 to go out there and pull the parts for me and send them up to Seattle (I'll pay for shipping and packing to of course). This is kind of urgent so please respond quickly the money is waiting!

Thank you!

John

While this thread has gone off the rails, did you ever get someone to pull the parts you wanted?

Iv been intending too but I havent had time yet.

wanna come make a JY run with me lol

I'm thinking I might go midmoring or so. I didn't have to work this weekend so I've just got a bunch of honey-do shit at home I'm procrastinating about anyways.