1972 datsun wagon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the only type of answer youre going to get... its probably the most common newer engine swap for 510s. Theres hundreds of build threads and topics out there with the information. You need to get on Google or use the search function and look around. We are not going to spoon feed the same answers to a 3 post member. Before you even bought the engine you should have done your research to see what it takes. 

All right a holes just asking a question if u want to give some good in go right ahead but if u want to criticize and /or talk shit don't even reply

Hmm, good start to your possibly short lived Ratsun membership.

Before Mighty Mike locks this thread, I'm going to reiterate what the others have suggested, use the search function and if/when you don't find the information you need, after careful consideration, then ask your questions.

Have a nice day :)

Hmm, good start to your possibly short lived Ratsun membership.

Before Mighty Mike locks this thread, I'm going to reiterate what the others have suggested, use the search function and if/when you don't find the information you need, after careful consideration, then ask your questions.

Have a nice day :)

let him do what he wants if he wants to cry about it then let him do what he has to do. Don't really need the help just wanted to start talking datsuns and swaps with peeps like I thought this sit was meant for Not to bitch and complain about what people post

If you dont need the help, why would you come here and ask the question? Why wouldnt you make an introduction thread with "here is my car, here is the engine I picked up, here is what I plan to do... please let me know what you think." Then you show us a bunch of pictures and we tell you youre doing a good job. Thats how talking Datsuns works. You just came here asking for thoroughly covered information from a post that was 2 sentences long. 

You cant even spell Datsun right. :rolleyes:

Edit: HRH beat me to it. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
let him do what he wants if he wants to cry about it then let him do what he has to do. Don't really need the help just wanted to start talking datsuns and swaps with peeps like I thought this sit was meant for Not to bitch and complain about what people post

1034665jx7cb42jhv.gif

• Like 2

way to get your panties in a knot dude my whole point is that i have seen so many threads on the subject that i feel i could do an sr swap in my sleep thats how well documented it is like tristin said if you had made an intro thread it would have been alot smoother for ya but you came here asking us to spoon feed you stuff on a subject that has been covered more times then any of us ever care to count 

Guest 510kamikazifreak
As I have said previously, parents, let this be a warning to you. The OP's post is what happens when you let prepubescent children use the Internet unsupervised!

celeb-rundown-131.gif?w=350&h=197

As obvious as it it yes I'm new to this forum and I don't sit in front of a computer waiting to talk shit about what people post and misspell. So I say again if u don't like what I post don't waste your time with your dumb ass comments

Guest 510kamikazifreak
As obvious as it it yes I'm new to this forum and I don't sit in front of a computer waiting to talk shit about what people post and misspell. So I say again if u don't like what I post don't waste your time with your dumb ass comments

drumroll.gif

• Like 1