1979 Datsun 210 (Looking for parts.)

Markiewicz89

Hi! I recently just bought this awesome car, but it is need of some TLC. :blush:

Well, I'll start off by introducing myself to the community. My name is Adam and I am currently 23 yrs. of age. Although I am young; I've always had a side of me interested in classics. This is my first and most likely will be my baby for a long long time. Drove her only twice, but I'm deeply in love!

Pictures were posted further down. Enjoy! :thumbup:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'79 210 should look something like this...

$(KGrHqJ,!jgE95Brlv5,BPoQ,uuB3w~~60_35.J

These would be the side markers. Depends what you have for me, cost and distance.  

Lonestar - It is the round headlights. As far as the year 1979. It's the originally grill. Don't have picture of her yet, but I'll post a pic of the same model here in a second.

Thanks for the quick replies!

Mind holding onto it until I get some more cash. Month or two. I give you my word that I'll be picking a few pieces from it. Or you could just remove the grill, side marker and parking light for front passenger side.

How much would you charge for just shipping those parts?

Funny, I'm also looking for a '79 210 grill and passenger side amber turn signal! I also need the lower grill molding. Judging by your pics It looks like the lower grill molding is pushed down below the bumper. It looks like it can be saved, but you may have to loosen the bumper to pry it up. I don't know how handy you are, but the grill looks like it could be re-shaped too. I would take the grill and grill molding off and straighten it up a bit then put it back on the car to see if it fits any better. It may not be perfect, but it'll defiantly be a little better in till you can find another grill.

• Like 1
I have a new pair here.

Complete car, minus engine/trans and a few tiny bits.  ^_^

Either take what you want, or take the whole car. 

I might be interested in parts off the car, it's a '79? I wonder how much it would cost to ship the hood to Portland, OR?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Adam, I have a 78 B210GX. Go take a look see on my home page. Still have parts, I'm trying to spread some Datsun joy. Good Luck. Maybe I'll hear from you.

I'll check it out!

Well, I took a look at it. Unfortunately... it's the wrong model/year for the grill. Thanks for giving me a chance to look it over. B)