Anybody know whos truck this is?

jastrunk97

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I figured it wasn't 4x4, but my mind does crazy things when I see big(ish) tires on an old Datsun. Must be because I really want to do a 4x4 build after seeing all the ones that have popped up recently.

Hot pink 4x4 because not girlie man!

Yea definitely not the truck... The one you just said might be it is a 74 and they didn't make long beds back then and this truck definitely doesn't have 4x4 you can tell that cause that's definitely stock running gear in the pics

That truck is bad ass, I am in the process of doing a 3" body lift and cranking the torsion bars up on my 73. I will be running 32" tires in the rear and 31" in the front. I plan on SAS but that is down the road a few months. It looks like this truck has a 3" body lift/ torsion bars cranked with 31" tires.

I just finished a 3" body lift on my 73, I have a pair of 31" tires for the front and a pair of 32" tires for the rear. I also have a set of the same old school slotted mags but I am having a hell of a time finding lug nuts. I love the look of a lifted 620, I plan on a full 4x4 conversion in the near future just need to acquire all the parts.