Red Door Meet

d510addict

i wanted to go but i went three weeks in a row and the warden was pissed that i was trying to skip out on dinner plans so i couldnt make it... i will probably be going next weekend though if you guys want to meet up again ill get sll the vancouver guys to go again

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

housework involves tearing out mountains of weeds, blackberry bushes, shit like that. don't need to buy anything, just sweat equity lol. and imam try and convince her to come, but if she does probably wont be for long. 6 year olds don't have a long attention span, and ours is no different and aint overly interested in cars...yet. hopefully I can convince her to, cause thanks to both of our jobs we haven't gotten much of a chance to see each other this week(i.e. I've been knocked out before she's made it home almost all week lol)

Hey folks, 

I took some photos of the meet on Sunday. Happened to be my first meet ever--and it was totally awesome. 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys what I had, and ask what you thought about my pics. 

http://imgur.com/a/Q7Q1v

Sorry if I missed your car--my hands got tired pretty damned quickly, and I lost a lot of good pics due to hand shake. 

If you like them, please let me know. I'll start coming to other things to take the best shots I can. 

If there's anyway to share this with people you know whose cars you see, please feel free. I'm new to the area, and car culture as a whole really, and I'm looking forward to seeing how much awesome stuff goes on at other events.