lets organize a vancouver meet

dat77sun

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should actually do the meet in Vancouver this time, since it is a "Vancouver" meet.  could probably pull it off in the parking lot of the old winco by Vancouver mall. more than enough room, couple of food places if people get hungry, and close enough that wayno will only break down once on his way there :rofl:

He still made it though. Haha

should actually do the meet in Vancouver this time, since it is a "Vancouver" meet.  could probably pull it off in the parking lot of the old winco by Vancouver mall. more than enough room, couple of food places if people get hungry, and close enough that wayno will only break down once on his way there :rofl:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:, I should have went out the in lane on my way out  :lol:, that last little speed bump ripped my temporary muffler system right off the header pipe, thanks for stopping guys, and that was the only mishap I had on the way home, one has to work out the kinks when driving a custom truck for the first time.

I had three issues getting to the meet, the first two were the same issue, I have a  driveline isolator that kept going into neutral, i finally got it in gear so to speak, and it popped out again in less than a block, so I got under the truck and ripped out the controller, then popped it in to "gear" for lack of a better word, and had no more of them issues, but when I stopped to buy longer UCA bolts, when I came out the truck had no power, and when I lifted the hood, the battery was resting against the engine, what a great recipie to start a fire, it smoked the fusible link, I meant to put a bungee cord in there to hold it, but I forgot as I was running late, so I used duct tape to hold the battery.

This is me changing out the UCA bolts, as I was afraid to drive any longer on the short bolts I had in there.

20130217_155557_zps352005ec.jpg

• Like 1
Wayno... I just noticed that you only have one window on the KC extension. Whats the reasoning behind that?

I was going to have no windows like this,

100_0875.jpg

but changed my mind, and re-did one side a few months ago, and then lost interest for a while, it will get done eventually, and I still need to make windows for them also.

The reason I drove this truck to the meet was to try to get motivated, and to see how the front suspension worked.

• Like 2