lets organize a vancouver meet

dat77sun

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jamee

this is exactly what happened, left my house was running fine. I go up the tiny hill before 164th on highway14 and it feels sluggish. level out "pop" wtf? keep going next little incline sluggish again level out "pop" now im passed 164th and suddenly my car is shaking, I pull over and its even shaking hard just idiling. Walter shows up and takes my car home, I follow in his and he says it has power so he isnt sure what exactly is wrong. The smoke was blueish white.

Guest Jamee

only as noisy as the idle sounding off. if that makes sense. sorry for taking so long to reply, i was all sad and took a nap. :yawn:

or you can think of it sounding like helicopter blades..

Edited by Jamee
  • Like 1
We got 2 coming up from Salem.

Which ones?

As of right now Im scheduled to work on the Rotary 510 at 11am. Its just wiring so I may be able to make it, but dont count on it.

But its still just so far! Especially if I am going to be coming from Forest Grove.

I don't know if im gonna be able to pull my ass outta bed in time...... working swingshift again is really kicking my ass (does for the first few days). :( I'ma go take some medz now and then ZZZZZZZZZZ's/