a12 round or oval ports?

hurricane14

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless the head has been changed from original stock, or the motor has been changed, the intake ports are most likely to be round.  I have 4 A12 motors in my garage and all but one of the heads have round ports.  The one that has oval ports I know has been swapped and is not original.

my $.02 worth

Ya I just bought a similar one off ebay for like 14 shipped. I like this its flexible and its water proof. The cable one is limited because you can only really drop it down stuff. 
USB-Flexible-Snake-Scope-Camera-Waterpro

• Like 1

I ordered one yesterday as well, but I wanted the length......don't we all want the added length :thumbup: OK that was dumb but seriously....

I originally bought one from harbor Freight, an inspection camera with a screen, about $50 but the camera head is too large for going down a spark plug hole, the one I ordered is a 10mm dia camera, pretty small so can go most places & for rigidity I'll tape it to a flex cable or stiff 10GA wire or even a plumbing snake. I need it for wall & duct work inspections as well, should be handy for $24 bucks.