post your before and after pics

when i first got it about 4 months ago

Good to see you made it here man. I was gonna post a bunch of your pics from SSM up on here a week ago so everyone could see it. Make sure you start a build thread about your truck with lots of pics.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was my 75 b210 a few days after i bought it for 46 bucks. it was meant to be my time filler and to keep me out of trouble... it definetly filled the time but lacked on the trouble

l_8f4b1b8802fbb8be07e7a11fe5fbed02.jpg

then i threw some spray paint special racing stripes with some stickers on the back window strickly for performance purposes, and lowered it a couple inches

932949304_l.jpg

then came the fun part

977347314_l.jpg

then put some custom touches on it. my favorite is the backwards trunk. i used the old window tracks out of my doors.

1467212652_l.jpg

and this is how it sits in my back yard now.

121_2176.jpg

shaved door handles, door locks, windows, marker lights, molded the doors to the fenders and rear quarters, custom grill, remounted my headlights and turn signals, removed the bumpers. complete custom interior including custom dash with 280z gauges. reverse trunk, custom hood scoop, lowest point is an inch and a half off the ground, 2.5 inch exhaust all the way out and dumped before the axle. oh and removed the top. but still a LOT of work to be done for it to be complete. its gettin there

Good to see you made it here man. I was gonna post a bunch of your pics from SSM up on here a week ago so everyone could see it. Make sure you start a build thread about your truck with lots of pics.

Thanks man... Ill try to post my picks up... I just read you build up, your shit looks sic, keep it up