Anyone in Seattle have a L20b Coolant Sensor nut?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nissan doesn't have that part # anymore. I just bought a temp sensor so I know. Get part #25251-37700. I did find part #25251-30100 at a place in Pennsylvania if you def want to get it. I haven't ordered because I'm trying that other nut first which I've heard and researched should work. If not the place in PA is TruPar America. Site is trupar.com. They carry both part numbers but should be same nut.

I know! I've been through that with parts for my 210. Drives me crazy. The parts guy I talk to at Nissan in my neck of the woods is very helpful in looking up parts and lets me know which are out of stock but also lets me know which parts may be compatible. Stupid everythingnissan.com still lists stuff that no longer exists. The dummies.

I have one, but I will be out of town for the week. If you have not scored one by next weekend drop me a line and we can make it happen. PnP had one as well, it was still in the thermostat housing which was floating around in one of the two Z's they have there. Both engines are gone and all that is left is a valve cover and the housing I spoke of. I stashed it inside the cubby on the passenger side along with a Z owners manual. I did pull the brake lines as they were braided stainless on all four corners, also scored the Elephant oil cap off the Valve cover if you are into it.

According to the parts website, the part number is 25251-37700 (just as previously stated by other members).  Nissan North America shows part at the warehouse and it is about about $4.00 to $5.00 bucks.

http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun510/Datsun510Index/Engine/CylinderHead/tabid/477/Default.aspx

510_003_1_vga.png

I ordered 3 of those Rockauto ones a couple months ago.  1 was as pictured, with the nut built in.  The other 2 (with the exact same part number and box) were like the OEM one, needing the locknut.  So, be warned.

X2 - i did the round about with them once or twice on a project and said fuck it and went to PnP and grabbed all that i could find. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.