L20B Log Splitter

mxzlimbo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, poorly designed and worse application of plans, to provide you with unique self-torture abilities!

• Like 1

I only paid $200.00 for this log splitter.  Got my money out of it so far.  So I have to put another $200 - 400 still cheaper and COOLER than an wimpy motor.  I have used it for 2 years and this will go threw anything you put in front of it.  The pump, cylinder, valve are worth that.  If I put an 8 or 10 HP motor no one will want to talk about it then.  I get people that stop and want to see it run.  It isn't that heavy my ATV pulls it no problem, when I pull it behind my truck you don't even know it is there.  So far for fixing the motor the radiator needed to be fixed & flushed ($80.00) which I think was the problem, Timing chain Holder tool ($6.00) Water Pump ($56.28) L20B HEAD GASKET SET ($40.00). $182.28 so far.  Need to have the carb rebuilt any suggestions?  Thank you to all that have given helpful advise to fixing this motor.

• Like 1