diamond booster spacer for master cylinder ?

BILLY BOB CUSTOMS

im looking for a diamond spacer that goes between the master cylinder and booster ... my question is , ive seen images in google search that have ones that look as if they are aprox. an inch thick ? are the thick ones off of a 620 ? and if so what year ,, ive come across the ones that are about 3/8 to 1/2 inch thick , but they are about half as thick as i need ,, any helpp would be much appreciated , thanks , Chris

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im using a small 620 booster and a 15/16 280zx master cylinder for brakes on my 320 ,, i need the tall spacer that goes between them , , i was figured it would be a 620 spacer ,but both i have found are about 3/8 thick , i need the one thats twice that , about 3/4" thick ,,, just trying to figure exactly what its off of that i need so i know what to ask/look for 

here this was off some random 620 and z parts i had......the one i use on my 210 booster is different it has a shoulder that the master slideinto when bolting it on....its on my wagon and this was a extra

1F7D6549-E221-46B9-88DB-8FCEE91CEDE9-151

i thought u were gettin down on vw's now.....

pretty sure your looking for the one like i have on my wagon the master slides inside the spacer but has to be enlarged when using a z or zx master.....its thinker but isnt thicker once mounted its contructed different .... i might have a pic of the one in my wagon thread from when i powdercoated it.....i also have a full 620 powr brake set up here at the shop i will take a look at...

yeah the 620 booster i have has the same 3/8 spacer i pic'd above so i think your looking for like the 210 diamond spacer like my wagon runs...again i had to enlarge the bore to allow for the master to seat but spacing wise its about the same as this spacer maybe a 1/8 thicker....at most .... just looks way diff.....my power brakes set up is all aprt again so i have no pics of it assembled but theres a pic in my wagon thread

6740D111-6713-485C-AB4D-A7C6783FADA6-151

so i checked the goon thread no pics of spacer.........damn it that fucker sat on my desk for weeks even had to re coat it once.....maybe i never added the pic to the build thread,  i will look at my pb account tonight and see if i can find one......its not a 620 part u want ......

ps post a build thread and post some pics of your other rides u built .....your a craftsman and these guys will go nutz over it...even being a mini trucker they will love it :thumbup:  :rofl:  :thumbup:

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/38231-hard-brakes-whistling-sound-seems-like-exhaust-gets-stinky/page-2

so on post 22 the boster is shown it has the spacer i mentioned,  its in a picture of it being compared to another booster ..... its diamond, but the surface that the master mounts to is raised...if i remeber coorrect the two levels are about 3/8 inch thick a piece so its twice as thick as the previous one i pic'd....pretty sure this is what u need, its off a b210 booster which is smaller than a 620 booster if u want i can pic them next to each other for comparsion...either way u have to fab a pedestal to clear the clutch master...

edit: post 23 shows a pic of the same part media blasted and it shows the height difference in the two levels better....third pic in  post 23

yep jon , its me , how ya been ? i sold the vw about 6 months ago. still have the mazda , its sitting in the garage , not sure what i wanna do with it .. im building a nl320 for myself right now .. and yes the spacer with the flange where the master cylinder sits is what i need , so i guess a b210 .. thanks for the help .. i need to talk to you about powder coating the wheels for this truck , they are 18 and 20 " centerline smoothies , i wanna do the centers red and the rim white to give the illusion of a wide white tire ... i didnt know you were into datsuns 

Hahahah cool I got smoothies on my Tahoe ..... Are they exposed lugs. Or the larger center capped ones that cover the lug nuts..... Tahoe has 20s front and rear wanna score some 18s for the front so I don't have to fuck with fender wheels on tahoe when it's bagged...but powder coating them is fairly straight forward so just give me a call.....

Posting pics is easy enough..... Get a photo bucket free account, load the pics from your smart phone directly onto photobucket then u can copy and paste the image codes right to your postings...

Glad u still got the Mazda I just put mine on stands... Fucking 90s 50/50 fourlink had to go..... Almost done with the three link..... Similar to a sadistic ironworks one....... Finally goin away from Heims and to bushing ends .... Yeah !!!!! Got a new bed to body drop so I won't need to stop and pick up my tools that fall through the hole in the old bed....

Still polishing golf balls?

Ps been into Datsun for a lifetime just finally got the ball rolling 5 years ago with my 521 then I was given a wagon shell when I painted my friends 2 dr 510.....been trying to get the wagon road worthy.... Need to finish the rear suspension ... 521 is static for now .....might sell the Mazda so I can bag the 521 and finish my boat.....