ratsun down??

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is working ok from my computer or android phone but it always says 25 pages on "View New Content" link. I "marked community read",  cleared  history, cookies and cache, etc. Doesn't matter if I am gone from here for one hour or one week. Always 25 pages.

Most of it is OLD stuff too. Not in bold type.

Mine is working ok from my computer or android phone but it always says 25 pages on "View New Content" link. I "marked community read",  cleared  history, cookies and cache, etc. Doesn't matter if I am gone from here for one hour or one week. Always 25 pages.

Most of it is OLD stuff too. Not in bold type.

On the left (on the desktop version) and top (on mobile version) of that section you need to change the time that new content is displayed. You can do since last log on, a day, a week, a year etc. Just change the time and threads wont show up anymore.

On the left (on the desktop version) and top (on mobile version) of that section you need to change the time that new content is displayed. You can do since last log on, a day, a week, a year etc. Just change the time and threads wont show up anymore.

Tried that last night, been here twice today, it still shows 25 pages.