Sacramento Datsun group fun run through the Delta 1-19-13

the510keeper

We are doing our annual fun run through the Delta on this coming Sat. 1-19-13

9am at Whitey's Jolly Cone

http://sacdatsun.150m.com/

For January we are going to do our Delta Fun Run. We will meet at Whitey’s Jolly Cone on South Jefferson Blvd at 9 am on Saturday January 19. From there we will head south taking back roads to Rio Vista. For those that have never gone with us on this run, you have missed out. As part of the run we take three trips on two Caltrans car ferries. It is always fun when we can fill the ferries with nothing but Datsuns. We will have lunch in Rio Vista and then take the river road back to Sacramento where we will take a lap around the Capitol.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I are in !!  (she doesnt know it yet) lol .. Cant wait ! looks and sounds like FUN!!  Hopefully it will be as epic as the san fran RUN!!

Dont leave without us Gino !! lets meet at your house say..7:30 ?

Ima have to controll myself!! :hyper:    wanna do a knarly burnout on that ferry  ! :devil:  

Where are you guys parking for lunch? Main Street in front of Foster's? I'd like to come check out the cars. 510keeper, I heard you have relatives in Rio Vista. I was telling Bob (at the hitch and welding shop) that I wanted to get a 510, so he told me about Ratsun and mentioned that he was related to you.  I guess Bob's more of a Z guy, he's got a few pictures up of the meets he used to have at his shop.  His dad was there, too, telling me about his 510.  If I see you there this weekend, I'll introduce myself. 

.20 cents (2 dimes) or $5.00 worth (50 dimes).. reguardless .. we'll have a blast !!

that reminds me .. how much does the ferry generally cost on the wknds?