Lots of projects...521 and 620's

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the very first vehicle I ever owned and it is what got me started on Datsuns. It is a 77 620 KC. It was all orange and I had it pretty well destroyed before I ever got my learners permit and now am in the process of getting it back into good shape. I have most of the body straightened out and this is the one I would like to put a Z car dash in. It already has a new L20 with a weber and headers. I have a nice set out outlaw mags with new tires for it too. All it really needs is for me to do the dash and finish a little bit of body work and squirt it.

100_0555_zpsbb66a026.jpg

100_0554_zps818df83a.jpg

100_0553_zps444c45fd.jpg

Please do not criticize. Years and years ago back in high school I took a 720 frame and put this 620 cab on it. I put 7" of lift on it....ALL body....lol. Looking back now I really don't know what I was thinking but it looks cool. The pipes sticking out of the hood are not functional I just welded them on there to make it look like it had something special under there. Never finished it and never will but it is good yard art.

100_0542_zps0cb88366.jpg

This is the 521 That I ran into a tree. This is also the one I am going to make hydraulic driven. I was in highschool when I built the front end on this also. It is made out of stuff off of a old Massey Harris combine. The fenders are 55 gallon drums cut up and the sheet metal is off of the back of the combine and the grille is one of the sifter screens. It has motorcycle turning signals and and have a set of old basically universal mount headlights. The front clip does tilt forward and needs TONS of finish work. I still love this little truck.

100_0529_zps76f731ea.jpg

100_0530_zps0855246b.jpg

100_0528_zps715bfc38.jpg

100_0527_zpsa64db225.jpg