A10's U-nite !!!!

If you decide to sell use our classified section at near top of every page.

This is not the place for selling, it's just for showcasing the A10. Just saying, if selling do it here...http://community.ratsun.net/classifieds/category/14-cars/?sort_key=date_added&sort_order=desc

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it dude.... So god damn bad ass.

I also got a 'FUEL INJECTED' badge from a fairly rare VW Quantum GL-5....

The "Fuel Injected" badge is actually seperate from the "Quantum GL-5" badge, but it looks like it's one piece in the pic below.

I thought this would add a cool, unique look to an old A10 rockin a KA, badged as a fuel injected Stanza  :thumbup:

3621430014_large.jpg

• Like 1

Because my z20 is giving me a few issues and looking at getting this z24 real cheap problem being the transaction mounts on the motor are broken. Seeing as the z20 is rated at only about 60hp to the wheels and 86 at the crank and the z24 is 103 to the crank so it's a gain and it's the only engine I can afford.

On a Z24, you're out of usable power at around 4,000rpms. 

I think my Z20 goes above 6. But I have an automatic so I have no control. 

What's wrong with your Z20? It's a good motor. 

And less headache to fix than trying to figure out how to get a Z24 to run. 

Explain your accident. How do only the mounts get broke?

If I was looking for a new engine I would be looking for a Z22 or a KA. 

But that's just me. 

Throttle issues, no get up and go, replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump, spark plugs, ignition coils, you name it still dies under acceleration and it seems to die mainly at 3000+ the engine will roar then start quieting down even with pedal down. And the z24 reach total peak HP at 4800 so I think its higher then 4000 from what I read and experienced in an early d21, it's 3/4 inch higher I believe, I read that earlier one of the many threads I scoured... I believe.

Can't find any z22 down here in AZ and a good working ka by itself is $800+ found a bad headmaster for $300 but the harness was cut and tyranny needs parts.... But I can find a z24 with bad trans mounts for $180 obo... He said the engine was in a tone accident and besides the truck being totaled the only problem with the engine was the trams mounts... Hence why my question was can new mouth be attached to the old ones? Not broken off completely but halfway broken... I'll post pics tomorrow when he sends me some.