New Old Stock 521/520 Turn Signal Switch, Clarion AM/FM Radio, Hitachi Radio Bezel

SOLD SOLD SOLD
All NOS comes with it's own old ass smelly Nissan boxes.

Snag either before they go on eBay... I've got boxes and boxes of NOS parts I need to sort through, keep an eye out I'll most more crap later.

imag0016yh.jpg
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be intetested in the radio after you get some pics up. Has it been tested and does this one have a 5-pin DIN in the back? Can you also post the size although they were all pretty much the same size.

i should say pics of the back. Does it come with the knobs or are those missing?

Doesn't come with knobs. PN: 28013*89960

Yes, it has a 5pin plug in the back for a AUX adapter.

Hasn't been tested, plastic wrapper hasn't even been opened still taped with silica gel inside.

Cool cause I'm looking to make it iPod ready. Can I let you know tomorrow? I've got a Hitachi being looked at now (hoping it can be fixed) but I won't know til tomorrow afternoon if it can be fixed or not. Might be able to use the knobs on that for the Clarion.

Nope and Nope, but all these parts sat in dry storage for years inside covered sealed boxes, never exposed to moisture.... They're Brand New parts just inside an old ass box.

BUH-RAND-NU! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.