i need a datsun 620 rear view mirror

Zeek90

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, what Dawa said.  You don't really see the separation in the panels.  It just looks like one long mirror.  No more blind spots and less looking over my shoulder.  I just switched to a Wink mirror from my old, hazy stock one and it's hell of a lot better.  Just sayin'...  I'm sure somebody has an extra stock mirror laying around they'd sell to you though if you prefer that, but the Wink is a definite improvement over the stock in terms of visibility.

I threw my 620 mirror. Got one from a MonteCarlo? wrecking yard ... anyway it glues to the glass and has L&R map lights on the underside that can be wired into the door switches. The 620 'dome' light is useless and this one puts the light in your lap and not on the glass so you can drive with it on. Has day/night of course.

My old 521 mirror off Dragon.

MirrorDragonOld.jpg

A Mazda B2000 mirror in the 521 mirror pedestal.

MirrorDragonNew.jpg

There seems to be a lot of mirrors that use the same 1/2 round ball to mount a mirror.  Go to a junkyard, and just look in every car in a row until you find one that fits.

thats what i was doing going to the junkyards. i got one off a 720 in good shape then the mirror broke as i tryed to put the lil coat hanger rear view mirror holder on.. i think the 720 mirror  hole in the back was too small cuz it wouldnt go in at all..