*SOLD* R-180 welded 4.11 bolt in

I have this diff taking up space and don't need it. It came out of an S12 200sx and is a 4.11:1 ratio. It has been plated and TIG welded to lock it up. I replaced the clip in axle parts with bolt in parts so it is a direct swap into 510's or S30's that have bolt in axles.

I can arrange to meet in the North Bay area for serious Ratsuners. Full of oil and ready to go. Price is $200 obo...

I will ship at buyer's expense.  I will drain the oil for shipping, but I will leave it full for a local buyer. 

*WARNING* Remember this is fully locked.  Please do some research and be aware of the associated issues.  Best for race cars, use on the street at your own risk.

P1030906.jpg
P1030907.jpg
P1040550_zpscced0cc9.jpg
P1040551_zps3a04d42b.jpg
BTW I have a breather for it just not in the pictures. I also have some studs for the mustache bar.

Thanks for looking! :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is fully locked.  Best for drag or drift or making chirping noises in parking lots.  It takes getting used to on the street, the car will handle differently.  It will want to understeer on corner entry then oversteer on exit.  Parking is more difficult too.  Just got to be aware and mindful of it, especially in the wet. 

Locked diff is great for putting 2 black stripes on pavement :devil: Can't seem to get video to work :(

I recommend the use of bolts instead of the studs for the mustache bar.  12x1.75x25mm

Using bolts makes installation a bit easier.

Well actually it can be a big deal. If these were predictable, all cars would have them, but they don't. Unlike drifting on dry pavement, recovering from a slide on poor traction roads is almost impossible no matter how skillful or alert you are. Think worst case senario. Just so everyone is aware... LSD for street is best. A welded diff... you are on your own.

Sorry for being a hard ass. How many times I've said "I got it, I got it..... oh oh I don't got it!!!"  . Just so buyers are aware these need to be treated with respect on poor traction roads. Hate to see a member get a big surprise is all. 

• 2 weeks later...

I still have it but it is pending sale to a member this weekend.  If he decides he doesn't want it I'll let you know ;)

The only thing you might have to do going from a 510 r160 is trim the dust shield on the stub axle. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.