New member and proud '73 620 owner

mikeylikesit

I just bought my 2nd (ever) 620 yesterday and am going to start restoring it a little. I thought that since I'm going to be lurking around here a lot and checking out your posts for help during my project I thought I would at least say hi. As soon as I figure out how to post pics on this forum, I'll post some.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome!! I've had a bunch of 510's, but I think I'm gonna look for a clean 620/720, now that I'm in Colorado, cuz there are quite a few around! Need something to haul all my 510 parts around in!! :thumbup:

There's a little on both front fenders and a good size chunk on the passenger side wheel well, by the battery. It has a little surface rust on the floorboards, but everything else looks pretty solid. The passenger side front fender has a dent, but everything else is pretty straight. Since I live at the beach, I'm going to start working on stopping the rust and patching right away.

450 for a truck isn't a bad deal. To bad you're a few hours south of me id come over and check it out with ya. Datto510 lives there, but hes hardly EVER home.

Thanks izzo. You had me worried! lol. If I get up that way I'll look you up. Those are my old stomping grounds, well actually Nehalem and Manzanita, but my grandfather used to sell the ceramic and concrete seagulls (and other statuary stuff) at the intersection of 26 and 101 (next to to the old LOG auto yard).

450 sounds good to meMake sure it has power to the coil ballast resisitor youll be able to fire it off if gas moves thru it.

oldddatsuns.com the tech section read it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. According to the kid I bought it from, it doesn't have power to the coil. I haven't done anything but drool over it yet! I'll check out the tech section for sure! Thank you!

well, 450 for a non runner, i dont see how thats a bad deal really. You could part it out and make that back if anything else. It looks pretty straight, too. I dig!! Bet it won't take much to get this thing going. I might have the info the PO sent me in email still.