B210 Parts or Part Numbers

Mike210

Hi yall,

When I had a 1976 B210, I was usually able to get most basic parts at O'reilly Automotive, my favorite non-online parts supplier. Yesterday, I went there to get a new Throttle Cable for my 1978 B210 and they could not get it.

My question is two parts.

1. Throttle cable: other than paying the dealership price, does anyone know where to get a new one?

I'll go to the dealership if I absolutely have to.

2. Part numbers: Does anyone have like a PDF of part numbers for B210. I also own a 1972 Honda and I was able to find a massive PDF of all the part numbers of every single piece of that car. It is very helpful when trying to acquire a part. Especially when working with the dealership.

thanks.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think a throttle cable would be kind of a generic, with the length being the varying factor. But IDK... (I've never looked at my throttle cable on the B)

Rockauto has two listed, parts 0950400 and Y636. First one is Beck/Arnley, second I haven't heard of. Hope that helps! I don't have OEM part numbers or a PDF as you were asking though.

2-0950400.jpg