Pumpkn210 Release Party BBQ

Pumpkn210

Was converted with u eagle and red banner I met micro and that girlfriend stealing Izzo and jass ...... Next time I will have name tags ready..... Adam thanks for the tink that made the recital. So much more bearable..... And yes I danced a little..... Lol hope to see u all again soon and glad u all made it up safe and hope p Dave enjoyed the shot out of u

I was thinking about following you home :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' timestamp='1354643258' post='806532']

I got a couple pics... of Daves parents greenhouse and composter. So I could steal ideas. :lol:

You must have showed up late because I don't recall seeing you..... or maybe we just left early :blush:

I was thinking about following you home :lol:

Dude, with comments like that, you're really not helping yourself with this creeper image you have going on :lol:
  • Like 1

You must have showed up late because I don't recall seeing you..... or maybe we just left early :blush:

Dude, with comments like that, you're really not helping yourself with this creeper image you have going on :lol:

Creeeeeper :lol:

I left at about 11:30, had to go get a Christmas tree for the grandkid. :)

Adam, did you bring that head up? Pics of glowing wheels!

Haha, ohh, I guess WE were the late ones! We're not early-birds on the weekend, so we didn't show up until around noon :)

Edit: Adam, are those the same color as that valve cover you were showing Dave? That thing was ridiculous! lol

derp, I didn't even see that valve cover in there the first time I looked :blush:

you really have no idea redeye, that pic compared to them in person.........

I opened the box the other night to show a friend and from across the garage he looked up and could see the green reflecting in the white foam padding.

I cant wait for my truck to get painted so i can rock these!!

• Like 2