Anyone know if these camber plates are comparable to T3's plates?

tylor

I was researching the cheapest way to go about installing dc2 integra coils on my 280z and read that needed camber plates. t3's plates would cost a total of 400 dollars alone, which is why i looked on ebay for another resort. i found these and was just wondering if they would be similar to the plates at techno toy tuning. they would save nearly half of what i would originally spend. so.. obviously if they work, i'd buy them. thanks!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that those are "UNIVERSAL FIT", and that there is fab'ing work to be done. If you are a confident fabricator, then it is just your additional labor & hardware cost. It would be imperative to get them lined up & drilled out straight, otherwise you would ill affect the castor and camber. I don't remember........do the T3's have serrations in the slide halves, to lock them in place better, once tightened down? I doubt those universal ones do. Just my 2c's!

• 2 weeks later...

blah blah mcpherson type struts blah blah lateral movement with compression blah blah you need a pillowball to compensate.

Most people don't get that the CAMBER PLATE itself isn't NECESSARY but the PILLOWBALL BEARING inside it IS. Especially with shocks as small as DC2's.