69 datsun 521 -- Olympia, WA $900

900 OBO!

Ok, so, I went and looked at a 69 521 today, might be a 68, forgot to look in the door jam for manufacture date. or any documents...its got a J13 and 4spd, metal door pulls(like 520), red flasher nod...

, ... said I would help sell the truck, some people might have seen this on CL, but there was only one small thumbnail pic of the side of the bed and a cat... anyways, her name is Atlas, phone # (360) 259-4757 Email: jumpatlas@yahoo.com. the only turn off for me about this truck was it has a sunroof and the floordoards are rusted... other then that its like every other old datsun... dusty ripped seat cover, cracked dash pad, there is some bondo on the right rear bed and its blistering. other thean that its pretty straight,... it will need to be towed,.. She said she drove it from 99 to 01 i think..., and had replaced the headgasket and brakes.

Now she told me in the email and in person that she wanted this to go to a datsun enthusiest... what better place to sell it then ratsun???? sorry I have no Price, as she really didnt know what it was worth... I gave her an idea, but as I am not the seller.... I would only say make her an offer, just as long as its more then what some asshole scrapper would give...

pics were hard to get in the tight space it was... the hood looks off but, the hinges are just stiff... thought it had springs like old muscle cars when i was first opening it...

photobucket-6482-1350969098840.jpg

photobucket-23178-1350969083355.jpg

photobucket-1119-1350969053088.jpg

photobucket-22546-1350969067555.jpg

photobucket-5443-1350969034160.jpg

photobucket-23398-1350969016924.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bananan your friend isnt named nelson is he.....i got a buddy that has had a red one on the verge of being road worthy for the last year.......hes got my spare 510 radiatior on loan... i talked with him a while back and he was having wiring issues... i said welcome to datto life...

ha... sounds like hans wants to look at it.....i need no more datsuns right now....he is gonna text u i think

awww finally remembered to mention the sunroof and it was a deal breaker for him....bummer i was looking forward to helping get this thing on the road again...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.