• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Salmon Creek Park and Ride

From I-5 south:

-Take exit 7 - I-205

-Immediatley take exit 36 (134th st, WSU Vancouver)

-Turn right onto 134th st at end of off-ramp

-Turn right into Park and Ride

GOOGLE MAP

Pretty much, once you pass the fairgrounds, just make sure you're in the right most lane, and it will all come to you.

I'm down for meeting up at this time/location, and no it's not just because I don't want to wake up!

if your turbo 510 was in good shape you'd have no problem keeping up... and then some! :cool:

The Park n Ride sounds like a good meeting point. It is right between the freeways.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&ll=45.719304,-122.65317&spn=0.012854,0.034761&z=15

Here is a rundown of our Saturday schedule:

1) 10:00am Krispy Kreme at Tacoma Mall - leave at 10:15

- 35 min drive to Olympia -

2) 10:50am Capitol Lake Park in Olympia - leave around 11:05

- 90 min drive to Vancouver -

3) 12:35pm Park and Ride by the interchange - leave around 12:50 (or get lunch before heading to Canby?)

- 55 min drive to Canby -

4) 1:05pm Clackamas County Fairgrounds in Canby, OR

estimated times are traveling about 70mph on the freeway.

God I love schedules!:D Nice break down Bleach! I vote for lunch in the Couv

Nothing like The Burger Ranch:D

maybe the Ranch is where you go kill your own cow :D lots of land out there in Van-cooov-err.

I have my maps and schedule all printed out. Most years I have led the way down the freeway. I can do that again if nobody else wants that job. :)

oh, and by 70mph I mean 70 according to a speedometer that works! haha... man, its been a long time since I had a 620

--- edit ---

woah, typo on item #4

Should of said 1:45 instead of 1:05

Updated schedule below

Here is a rundown of our Saturday schedule:

1) 10:00am Krispy Kreme at Tacoma Mall - leave at 10:15

- 35 min drive to Olympia -

2) 10:50am Capitol Lake Park in Olympia - leave around 11:05

- 90 min drive to Vancouver -

3) 12:35pm Park and Ride by the interchange - leave around 12:50 (or get lunch before heading to Canby?)

- 55 min drive to Canby -

4) 1:45pm Clackamas County Fairgrounds in Canby, OR

- or closer to 2:20 if we ate lunch already

Did you get a truck Bleach? How come we have not seen pics yet? Maybe you did post some and I missed them? Or......maybe your keeping it a secret

and your gonna surprise us with a super bad ass 620!?:rolleyes:

Never hear of Burger Ranch, but there is a nice Burgerville right near the park and ride.

Burgerville! Thats what I was thinking of.:blink: Thanks for the correction Kiz.

Did you get your pics up Kevin? You usually have them up first :D

I got 26.7 MPG on the way back!!! Shit I must have got even better on the way down since I wasn't try to keep up with Franky haha

speaking of on the way back. why was franks hood up on I-5 around lacey? oh I was on the white hayabusa and the woman was on the blue 636 we were the ones riding down the shoulder:D cause of the traffic sucked bad.

speaking of on the way back. why was franks hood up on I-5 around lacey? oh I was on the white hayabusa and the woman was on the blue 636 we were the ones riding down the shoulder:D cause of the traffic sucked bad.

That was you passing on the right shoulder? I saw that.Funny the traffic jam ended about 3 miles from where we were all hangin.Why did you other guys pull back off BTW?

well we were in a hurry to get back home to go get the kids and plus its hard on the left hand to have to keep pulling the clutch in and out. so shoulder it was, haha. had to get back in the traffic a few times cause of cars on the side of the road, who the hell parks on the shoulders anyways, lol