Doors, fenders, valence, cowl - SOLD

Rear marker lights on bed side - SOLD

Front bumper - SOLD

dimmer switch for the lights - SOLD

turn signal lenses on the valance - pending

The steering wheel/horn button/and adapter are SOLD

Updated

Adam -

What are the chances of the pedal set from that truck working to convert the 710 2dr I have to manual? I think I remember you saying that you were looking for a set of pedals, so I am guessing they wont work. However, if you eveball it (and Jassis wagon) and think they are use-able, i would be a buyer for certain.

I WANT THE FRAME

PM sent

do you have the fan shroud, if so how much

I might have an extra but this truck doesn't have one - PM me

Adam -

What are the chances of the pedal set from that truck working to convert the 710 2dr I have to manual? I think I remember you saying that you were looking for a set of pedals, so I am guessing they wont work. However, if you eveball it (and Jassis wagon) and think they are use-able, i would be a buyer for certain.

How about this, you pay shipping and ill give you the part if you promise to take lots of pics in case it does work cus i wanna replicate it if it does work.

• Like 1

Pending/Sold parts

gauge bezel - SOLD

front suspension -SOLD

trailer hitch - SOLD

tailgate - SOLD

Doors, fenders, valence, cowl - SOLD

Front bumper - SOLD

Frame and rear end - Pending

Headlights - SOLD

Antenna - SOLD

rearview mirror - SOLD

UPDATED ^^

All PM replied to

Pending/Sold parts

gauge bezel - SOLD

front suspension -SOLD

trailer hitch - SOLD

tailgate - SOLD

Doors, fenders, valence, cowl - SOLD & bomb ass ratsun tach ollz

Front bumper - SOLD

Headlights - SOLD

Antenna - SOLD

rearview mirror - SOLD

UPDATED ^^

All PM replied to

hood?

Pending/Sold parts

gauge bezel - SOLD

front suspension -SOLD

trailer hitch - SOLD

tailgate - SOLD

Doors, fenders, valence, cowl, hood and tach thingy - SOLD

Front bumper - SOLD

Headlights - SOLD

Antenna - SOLD

rearview mirror - SOLD

UPDATED ^^

again...

and so begins the slow and pain full death of 2 datsuns in the hopes of help many more live

Got some spare time yesterday, so i made it out to longbed parts truck ive been parting out and the new parts truck i just picked up. They have been living at a friends house

heres a few pics that got snapped

F0F31060-7975-4B08-AA0E-89C3AFA1A450-393-00000030E82F2EB6.jpg

4BBC1C8D-A9AD-4698-86C1-1B9626515BD4-393-0000003197C092D0.jpg

22C59EAE-6D2C-4F07-898B-2164A9FF8C11-393-000000318FFBA86D.jpg

49CF2E32-ED90-4A56-9ED8-73F4B11D5810-393-00000031A11DE1D9.jpg

the long bed has a little more work left before it leaves for the UK. Once its apart i can pull the new parts truck from the car port.

Got the doors, hood, fenders, bumper, valance, and cowl pulled yesterday. Hopefully it will look like the long bed by the end of the day saturday

How about this, you pay shipping and ill give you the part if you promise to take lots of pics in case it does work cus i wanna replicate it if it does work.

Sounds like a killer opportunity to me.... I have camera, I take pics. I even have a few folks who can tell me if i am trippin' or if there is hope, if the parts are there and "mockable" Nice thing is I have the 2dr just sitting, so I can pull things @ leisure and see what fits....

After looking more closely under the dash, I can see how Indy510 was saying there was not much home of Tilton pedals, which is no big deal cuz What I was thinking @t the time is perhaps I could Tilton the 510 and use its pedals if I had no other choice. ....

If I fail, I would even be willing to ship to the next person in need.... Still got yer box with my return addy?

Lol ... So how d'ya like the $218 carport from Costco I see in the pics??? closes completely, windows, side door, the works!!! Killer deal and I want one too.... I have to stock the damn things every morning, we must sell at least 2 a day. I hesitate to buy it cuz where I put it up would be next to neighbors house and it would KILL his front yard view....gotta see if I can schmooze him into it.

haha i used to work at costco... I had to do the fence, electronics and business isles. then after i hustled and stocked 60+ inch tvs plus reset the fucking fence id have to help out the slow pokes.

Make offer on the bed huh, fuck where would I put it!

• Like 1

Sounds like a killer opportunity to me.... I have camera, I take pics. I even have a few folks who can tell me if i am trippin' or if there is hope, if the parts are there and "mockable" Nice thing is I have the 2dr just sitting, so I can pull things @ leisure and see what fits....

After looking more closely under the dash, I can see how Indy510 was saying there was not much home of Tilton pedals, which is no big deal cuz What I was thinking @t the time is perhaps I could Tilton the 510 and use its pedals if I had no other choice. ....

If I fail, I would even be willing to ship to the next person in need.... Still got yer box with my return addy?

lets talk on the phone - i have some new development that will make this easier - PM me

Lol ... So how d'ya like the $218 carport from Costco I see in the pics??? closes completely, windows, side door, the works!!! Killer deal and I want one too.... I have to stock the damn things every morning, we must sell at least 2 a day. I hesitate to buy it cuz where I put it up would be next to neighbors house and it would KILL his front yard view....gotta see if I can schmooze him into it.

its not mine, thats at a buddies house but the thing is nice! kept that parts truck and all the spiders living in very dry :D

• Like 1