Need Help With Contacting Datsport in Australia

I was hoping a member on the forum might be able to get Datsport to except my email order or contact me so I can place my order. I know I can phone Datsport, but I was hoping to save $$$ making a long distant call for who knows for how long to get my order placed. I was hoping to place the order through email and pay with paypal.

So, I have tried emailing Datsport, but their service will not receive my email stating to much spam from verizon.net. I tried with my gmail account too, and never got a response.

The crazy thing is I emailed Baz several months ago regarding a technical question and everything went through fine. I went to place and order and I'm not getting through to their website. Baz hasn't been on the forum for over a year now, so sending him a PM would be useless.

So, if anyone can get a person at Datsport to PM me on the forum, it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for your help.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just email baz through the datsport site. he will respond late at night since they are half way around the world. but he will respond. I have ordered with them before, it takes a while with the communications since you have to wait a full day for a response but well worth it. shipping is slow due to the distance but again, well worth the wait.

i wish washington was cool enough to warrant a visit...tristin and i are building a pallet sized crate with living quarters to sea freight ourselves down there... we left enough room in the bottom floor to house rhd parts for the trip back...and beer...(read beer for j rock, wine coolers for tristin..)

Very funny!, and I must say, a damm fine idea.

I knew there was something wrong with Tristin.

First he lets an Abo steal his drink! and now wine coolers.

What next, another L16 for Minty? :)

<_< jerks! There's nothing wrong with a little Barttle & James or a little Boones Farm.

• Like 1

Speaking of Aussie JD. I like that you can buy premixed Jack and Coke, Rum and Coke, etc. by the six pack over there. It's pretty legit.

I premix my own.

Three shots of JD in a 375 ml can of coke.

Yummy, and probably explains why I haven't been getting much done on the goon lately.

I'm feeling sorry for the OP now his threads gone awry.

Anyway, he knows to PM me.

Before I posted up, I had tried emailing Baz as I had done several months earlier, but it didn't go through this time, used both his email and Datsport's too. Hence, why I posted up on here.

Thanks for your help, Baz did PM me and advised there had been a problem, but thought it was fixed. I have since tried his email again, and so far the email has not been returned as refused. So, fingers crossed i get to order my part. Cheers!!

I'd be mega, mega surprised if Baz didn't come through, although, not saying it hasn't, or wouldn't happen.

My offer to the OP to ring him hasn't been taken up !

That's cool though, I'm back to work in four days, the Bathurst motor race is on over here on Sunday (woohoo) and apart from working on the goon, heaps of other things to do !!!

I've got four more days to punish my liver before reality sets in and I have to return to work :(