anybody knows the green 620 on CL Portland

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up buying the truck, wierd thing, im in hawaii too...now i just need to sell my 07 ford 150 fx4, with the way the gas prices are going probably gonna take a hit.

wow, 700? I'd have bought that truck for that much in a heart beat. :eek:

i offered him quite a bit more than 700, simply asked him what he would want to end the auction, i said ok, and gave him the cash.

I ended up buying the truck, wierd thing, im in hawaii too...now i just need to sell my 07 ford 150 fx4, with the way the gas prices are going probably gonna take a hit.

Damn i wanted that grille:(

• 2 weeks later...

So what ever happend to that truck you scored off of ebay. the green 620 Its posted on ebay again and I'm tring to get in touch with the owner. Let me know the scoops on it.

if your looking for a chrome 620 grille go to EZBODYPARTS.COM they're only 34.95

they don't carry the part anymore i tried to order from them a while ago and i just double checked by calling and they don't have it..

what is up with this green 620, this is het 3rd time it has been on ebay. looks like a very nice trk but is there more then what meets het I's. has anybody local check into it to see if it is worth het $$. :confused:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330248831818&rd=1

Thats what I'm talking about 3xs its been on ebay. I thought that someone on this forum bought it from what one of the members said and it suppose to go to Hawaii.

they don't carry the part anymore i tried to order from them a while ago and i just double checked by calling and they don't have it..

You might try a local chromer. They should be able to chrome the grille you have now. Not sure wha the pricing would be though.

• 2 months later...

well finally getting the truck shipped out. I didnt actually get back out to hawaii until jul 11th, then i had him send me the title, and I tried getting it put into my name here so i could get it shipped, but the hawaii dmv told me since it wasnt on island yet they wouldnt transfer it to me, so i had to send the title to the oregon dmv and wait 4-6 weeks for the title to be sent to me, finally got the title in my name last week or so. Anyways yeah the guy had 3 620's i guess, he was selling them off to finish his chevelle. heres is last one for sale, 77 king cab

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-1977-datsun-pickup-king-cab-5-speed-deluxe-a-c-cruse-lo_W0QQitemZ330274798368QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330274798368&_trkparms=72%3A727|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.