1971 510 2 dr. L20b turbo conversion to carb

Dattokai

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pillar vents are one of the classic design cues of a 510. Removing them almost ruins the look IMO. Ben shaved his vents too.... But the rest of his car is sooooo frickin' clean and straight that I forgive him for that! Hehehe

I like the vents but I like the look without them. I'll probably leave them now and shave later.. or just leave them forever.

I just need a mad jdm hood scoop for my hood. 

The 510 you have is pretty nice! I can't wait to see it after months from now. Look at the first page of this thread!!! 
The 510 you have is pretty nice! I can't wait to see it after months from now. Look at the first page of this thread!!! 

Thanks man she's getting there, she's staying how she is for quite a while tho after she's back in the streets. Looks like our cars were twins at one point but yours got a tan lol.

Thanks man she's getting there, she's staying how she is for quite a while tho after she's back in the streets. Looks like our cars were twins at one point but yours got a tan lol.

Hahaha, yeah. Going to have it repainted original orange some time. Mine had a vinyl top and chrome trimming, did yours?

Hahaha, yeah. Going to have it repainted original orange some time. Mine had a vinyl top and chrome trimming, did yours?

Lol yes it did and it was an automatic, I have to shine up my paint I don't want to re-paint it any time soon. I'm going to keep it the of color also when I do.

I've tried several tire paint products including that Dupli paint pen and all but one either faded, cracked or bled through.

I blighty this rubberized paint and it seems to be holding up. Let me know how yours is working out for you.

Looks good!

Will do brother!