The Making Of a good Day!

Wow maced in idaho. Find out where he lives. Put PVC glue on all the doors and windows, light the glue on fire and wait for him to come outside, once he is outside mace him, after mace, taze him, then as he passes out piss and shit inside his mouth and finish it off by rapping a used condom over his head.

Then leave a ratsun car stapled to his forehead in case he has any questions

Holy shit ... Remind me not to piss you off anytime soon Rustina 510... :rofl: ^^^

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
1- If you were making a racket after 7 or 8 PM he had a right to complain. Complain period!

mike this isnt exactly true it varies county to county but i know in solano the sound curfew is 10 pm most places ive been to its usually around there cops but if your just out in the garage wrenching and hanging out with friends (no airtools or things like that) then the dude really had no reason to get angry he was just doing it to be a douche what i dont get is why the cops were never actually called the guy assaulted you wide that woulda been enough to shut him up for a long time 

on that topic dude was a serious pussy starts shoving you and when you retaliate he blasts you with pepper spray seriously a pussy move