1982 210 Wagon Daily Driver project

LeviGideon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully you ordered the coilover kit for the b310, as the 1200 strut is smaller in diameter

I cancled the order, thank you very much, I was going to wast 250 dollars, I will order the 280zx weldon coilover kits instead, as the B310 and 280zx strut diameter are both 2" or 51mm. does that seem right to you?

• 4 months later...

I dig this. I almost like the b310 nose better than the a10 510 nose.

I just did coil overs on mine. You can get coil over sleeves and springs meant for circle track cars and build up your own to save a few bucks. If you are interested, I can dig up some part numbers.

• Like 1

So i see you all over the map,, literally ,,  are you in Oregon now ?? and  if you are did you ever decide which car wagoon your bringing to Canby?

or both

Trollin' across 'Merica in my 210.... I'm in Eugene semi-permanently now, I'm even signing a rental agreement tomorrow. trololololol We'll see how that lasts. At this point, neither goon is driving, but if I know my 210 like I think I do, I'll probably be taking it.

is the throwout/clutch fork different too?

I was going to do this swap on my 710 but never got the dogleg shifter or fork, so i kept putting it off until I traded it.

I'm not really sure... I haven't broken my 510 enough to know much about it.

• Like 1

is the throwout/clutch fork different too?

I was going to do this swap on my 710 but never got the dogleg shifter or fork, so i kept putting it off until I traded it.

If you grab a dogleg, get the fork and throw out with it.  It will match. Replace the bearing on the collar. Done deal. A series and L series dogleg are different in a way...  mostly the bellhousing IIRC.  A weak trans for L series, plenty strong for an A series.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

We took the 210 to help a lady replace the water pump in her Chevy. We caught a snake at her house and put it in a container for the ride home. We got home and the container was empty. There's a snake nesting in my 210 somewhere right now... We never found it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Threw some 510 hubcaps back on with steelies for now. Anyone have an idea on how much a full set of bullseye hubcaps goes for these days?

0727131646a.jpg

Used some of the clips for the old a\c to hold the wiring harness lower on the firewall and declutter the top area, and rerouted the booster hose for more decluttering.

0727131733.jpg

Gotta get some purple power in there to clean it all up.