Never mind :p

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the car, I'm not interested in trades, interior is ok has all the panels good rear seat and dash the front seats are beat, no carpet but has datsun rubber floor mats. I'm selling because I'm going to buy a 4dr, going to have a baby seat in the back and it's easier in a 4 dr.

Not true people in SoCal are cheap too and low ballers. I have a 2 door rolling shell ( pretty much complete except for motor and trans) I 've had posted on CL and no one wants to pay near what Im asking and the body is just as clean as this one.

Not true people in SoCal are cheap too and low ballers. I have a 2 door rolling shell ( pretty much complete except for motor and trans) I 've had posted on CL and no one wants to pay near what Im asking and the body is just as clean as this one.

This is a pretty good price if you ask me! FREE BUMP :thumbup:

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3206549919.html

Is this the car your talking about?

If so, it's not even close to what the op is selling. Once again, good price bump for a running/drive able 510.