SON OF A BITCH!!!! I JUST CRASHED MY MOMS CAR

Nice, you know i feel so fortunate to have such a good dealer that fuckin hooks it up with the best shit to were im too stoned to drive and thats why i take the bus

BC bud you'd be so stoned you can't take the bus.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this before your mom hates you or after???

And my mom has actually cooled down i thought it was going to be way worse. Like at first she wouldnt even talk to me then i was like whats for dinner and she blew up in my face about how i need to go make my self my own food becuase she was still pissed. But then after dinner she started acting pretty cool

I dont know this sticky icky is like some celebrity shit. Thats what im saying like 17 year olds shouldn't have this good of a hook up. I mean i should be buying some brick weed from the mexicans at my school selling out the bathrooms. But faith said," estaban i want you to smoke the best and only the best"

I dont know this sticky icky is like some celebrity shit. Thats what im saying like 17 year olds shouldn't have this good of a hook up. I mean i should be buying some brick weed from the mexicans at my school selling out the bathrooms. But faith said," estaban i want you to smoke the best and only the best"

HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

bc better than most cali, but everyone can import. The indoor oregon can knock your dick in the dirt, and make your mouth water at the same time. no matter why you think it happened, if your puking, the shit is laced. always remember to separate kill bud from laced shit. or so I remember. fucking cops made me quit since early 2011

I dont know dude, i was thinking i did smoke something that was laced becuase i smoke like 7 joints on 420 and on the 8th joint a stranger smoked my out and it was cool up in till there then i was having like a panic attack on the bus ride home going in and out of a coma. then when i got home i just sat down on the couch and forgot how to breath and threw up on myself

I do believe that other than the Insomniacs thread, there's a rule here somewhere at ratsun central by-laws that says that if a post should go over 10 pages, that there has to be at least one Datsun reference on every page after. I think it gets locked if not.

lol, then get smart :) I guess you can say that being stupid and not taking that last vapor hit before I left to chill and not wanna speed let me speed around that corner a cop was coming around smelling like a damn pot farm when I got pulled over......... and now im clean....

lol, then get smart :) I guess you can say that being stupid and not taking that last vapor hit before I left to chill and not wanna speed let me speed around that corner a cop was coming around smelling like a damn pot farm when I got pulled over......... and now im clean....

Damn dude that to bad, but more power to ya

whats BC bud

Only the best

BC bud you'd be so stoned you can't take the bus.

and thats the light stuff

The good stuff is when you can't even remember your own name or how to walk hell slithering across the floor is almost too much effort. Then there is what I had in my younger days that me and my chronic friends called Coma Weed, you needed to have built up a tolerance to even attempt it.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The good stuff is when you can't even remember your own name or how to walk hell slithering across the floor is almost too much effort. Then there is what I had in my younger days that me and my chronic friends called Coma Weed, you needed to have built up a tolerance to even attempt it.

that was alcopolco gold, back in the early 80s it was a hit.

Holy shit i love this post

I do believe that other than the Insomniacs thread, there's a rule here somewhere at ratsun central by-laws that says that if a post should go over 10 pages, that there has to be at least one Datsun reference on every page after. I think it gets locked if not.

Bullshit.

Butt drama made it to like 30 pages. No Datsun anywhere.

Short that this thread should be locked.

Were condoning this kids illegal activities.

Thread for his Hardbody might be appropriate.