SON OF A BITCH!!!! I JUST CRASHED MY MOMS CAR

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya well im gonna get a datsun and when i do im gonna slam that bitch, murder it out , rag, tag, and bag it all the way to the floor

ya well im gonna get a datsun and when i do im gonna slam that bitch, murder it out , rag, tag, and bag it all the way to the floor

You'll wreck it way before you get to do any of that shit.

Twerp.

No you're not banned. Well not yet anyway.

(youngsters, they're so... I don't know... young I guess)

As you get older you tend to keep personal fuck ups to yourself. When young everything is a first time and note worthy, sometimes even adventurous and you blurt out to the world " Hey I fucked up mom's car while fuckin around at the gym!!!!!!!" Including mentioning the gym... that's a double fuck up and should be avoided. These are things better said years later when drunk with friends.

• Like 1

Is that Metalmonkeys truck in the background?? :rofl: :rofl:

...but horribly irresponsible members.

Ya totally dude im like the most irresponsible person ever. Am i irresponsible when i skip fifth period in high school to go smoke weed with my friends. And am i irresponsible when i take my friends 68 el camino ss 145 down the freeway. maybe but fuck it

1-8-07-accord-crash.gif

This is your mom's honda accord??? How fuckin fast were you going drifting?

ya thats my moms car and i wasnt even going like 5 mph i thought i just hit a curb or something,you know

That picture is the first picture in google images if you type in "Honda Accord Crash"

ya thats not the picture someelse put that on my profile i guess

Backpedaling troll. And someone needs to figure out how to spell Esteban.