Blue Moon!

Happens rarely, this month is one. Two full moons in one calendar month. Friday 31 August will be the second full moon in the same calendar month. 29.5 days per Gregorian calendar month versus 30 days per month [more or less] per Julian calendar month. Enjoy! Sorry that Kim Novak is unavailable to help you celebrate. Pywiket would understand. No Comprende? GOOGLE is your friend.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not an advocate of the light beer but i like the point.

Adding friut does kill the beer, acid from friuit kills the head. The smell masks the flavor of the beer. And thats why it makes it so easy to drink. Bluemoon brewing knows this, but itt sells there beer...

Astronomy/ cosmology is a love hate thing for me, it the truely fascinates me and make me feel small and insignificant at the same time... hopefully its not cloudy here...

There`s a place just out of Aberdeen Wa called Central park , that when it`s a Fall full moon ,, the moon rises almost directly up in the center of the long straight away that is lined with very large evergreen trees..It makes the moon look enormous till it gets up over the tree line..

( edit ) I do know the moon is actually enormous ,, but it alway looks so tiny up in the sky.