EAST COAST RATSUN: October Stone Mountain

metalmonkey47

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already got my gas and fun money stashed away, keep me up to date!

Hopefully we don't meet much farther away than stone mountain, quite the haul!. I can bring a grill and wieners or something if we decide to grill instead of eating somewhere, but that's up to you guys. Hopefully we can get this set in stone soon so i can ask off work and such, new jobs don;t like to let you go too easy!

Lets get these parameters set so we can incorporate some more people, i'm willing to do whatever I need to do to help make this happen, so just message me if you guys need anything.

Already got my gas and fun money stashed away, keep me up to date!

Hopefully we don't meet much farther away than stone mountain, quite the haul!. I can bring a grill and wieners or something if we decide to grill instead of eating somewhere, but that's up to you guys. Hopefully we can get this set in stone soon so i can ask off work and such, new jobs don;t like to let you go too easy!

Lets get these parameters set so we can incorporate some more people, i'm willing to do whatever I need to do to help make this happen, so just message me if you guys need anything.

How about Table Rock?

Alright, so due to some recommendations by other people that were harassed for car meets in the area, we MAY want to look for a new place to meet until we can see what we're working with.

Like Simpreloco said, we don't want to go much further then stone mountain though, since that's pretty central.

I'll be getting back to this ASAP after I do some more asking around. Be patient, it will happen.

Alright, so due to some recommendations by other people that were harassed for car meets in the area, we MAY want to look for a new place to meet until we can see what we're working with.

Like Simpreloco said, we don't want to go much further then stone mountain though, since that's pretty central.

I'll be getting back to this ASAP after I do some more asking around. Be patient, it will happen.

considereing me and high number of NC members. Stone mountain is not vaguely central.

Tallulah Gorge is in the middle between me, you and simpreloco.

Helen is an awesome idea. been there a few years ago, but haven't been back.

The date's kinda screwed for me. Something just came up last minuet on my end that I won't be able to work around. HOWEVER,

The Sunday of the 21st there is a fairly powerful old school meet happening not too far from Stone Mountain.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/events-meets-shows/332406-i-want-start-monthly-oldschool-errythang-meet-japanese-american-german-whatev.html

VintageClassFlyer.jpg?t=1348606861