510 Swag by the truck load!

Lonestar

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if you run that adapter would you be able to use the stock airbox and still close the hood? or do you have to have R2-D2 come along every time you want to take a drive?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I should paint that to look like R2-D2!!

If it were a stock filter, it's made from different year model air cleaners.

That looks like the wrong filter on that stock air cleaner, maybe thats why the hole is cut in your hood? With that adapter you should be able to run a stock 510 air cleaner and be able to close your hood just fine.

Your right, if it were the type stock with matching top and bottom, it would fit.

What about the bottom portion of air filter in the pic with the springs, or is that part of your current filter set up? Let me know about the 68 headlight bezels, and aarow side marker assemblies if you you want to sale? I have stock air cleaner set up if you need one?

I may settle for detailed photos of the adapter so that I may make my own at work.

Well, I have no plans on using that adapter, I just need to find the right square type air cleaner that goes on it. I'll give you frist dibs if you wanna buy it.

jesus dude! you hit the mother load. i think i know the answer to this, but dibs on the stock tach if you wanna sell it. :D

You and about two others want that Tac cluster. I dunno if I'm keeping it for a dash swap or leaving the 69 dash and just rolling with it.

Man that's a grip of stuff :)

What did ja' need for a driver's side goon tail light lens and bezel shipped to 91710? For a '72 project waitin'

Oh thats what youre talking about. Im picking up what youre putting down. Just let me know buddy... PM me whenever and maybe we can work something out.

Hey yeah man, I'll shot you a pm later tonight.

Man that's a grip of stuff :)

What did ja' need for a driver's side goon tail light lens and bezel shipped to 91710? For a '72 project waitin'

Depends, I need to figure if there is a matching pair with three light bulbs and not two. I'll send you a PM to smooth out some details.

I see a black bullet fender mirror that I'd be interested in if it's on your list. Great score on the stock pile of goodies :thumbup:

I have no use for it, I'll PM tonight about it.

What about the 68 headlight bezels and 68/69 marker lights? Let me know if you plan on keeping? Thanks!

Yes, you have first dibs on those bezels since I don't have an 68 grill to go with it but the markers lights are a no sell unless I change my fenders to a 70-73 style. I'll send you a pm tonight.