Half shafts, lot of Moog steering components, Carter fuel pump

In my short venture into the Datsun realm, I accumulated some parts that I planned on using. Seeing that I no longer own a Datsun, and it's going to be some time until I do again, I decided to move these parts on to their new owners. They are just collecting dust in my garage. I will update this thread as items are sold. I will do paypal or cash only. I will bust my a** to get items out the same day money is received. Thanks!

Lot of Moog steering/ suspension components (will not part out):

Front Lower Ball Joints - K9011 (Quantity 2)

• Outer Tie Rod - Passenger Side - ES483R
  • Outer Tie Rod - Driver Side - ES487L
  • Inner Tie Rod - Passenger Side - ES486L
  • Inner Tie Rod - Driver Side - ES489R
  • $120 shipped, all fees included

DSCN0069.jpg

Carter P4070 fuel pump, installed and ran on the car for about 2 minutes. Includes the fittings/ wiring.

$50 shipped, all fees included

DSCN0067.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCN0030.jpg

I will also have a pair of complete struts assemblies from a 1979 280ZX for sale as soon as the second one gets here. I ordered them a few weeks ago and have only received one. Hopefully today the other one will arrive. $150 for the pair, local pick-up/ delivery only.

If you are local to me (21048 Baltimore suburbs), you could pick up from my house or I could meet you somewhere. Obviously, the heavy items are going to be spendy to ship. I would drive a little ways to assist with a purchase. Thanks!

I would link the ebay site but don't know if that's a no-no or not. It's easy to find as it's the only one on there at the moment. Reserve is set at $700, which is what I had it listed for here. Buy it now is $800. Shipping would suck going across the country, $130.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.