Gojira's 1978 Kingcab 620

Dattokai

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how did you get that beauty for only 200!? they just wanted/needed to get rid of it?

that first photo makes the bed look deceptively long...kinda like how girls take photos from angles to make their this or that look bigger or smaller

• Like 1

I think you're supposed to leave the torque converter on the transmission, but thats the least of the problems by the look of it, still, a bargain!

Why I can't I find them that cheap? Do you have a motor?

Well, when we pulled the motor away from the tranny it just left along with the motor. Just check Craigslist a lot, I guess. Have the original, just needs a block.

how did you get that beauty for only 200!? they just wanted/needed to get rid of it?

that first photo makes the bed look deceptively long...kinda like how girls take photos from angles to make their this or that look bigger or smaller

Yeah, they needed it gone.

How so? I didn't post much on Gojira, just posted how I liked this front lip and my 620 in '620's Unite!'

It is one of my admin powers :devil:

I can set it up with the user name Gojira and reset your password if you like. Whichever one you like. I only request that you keep up with the posting of the pics and remember your password. :D

2eDeYe' timestamp='1344297140' post='733672']

It is one of my admin powers :devil:

I can set it up with the user name Gojira and reset your password if you like. Whichever one you like. I only request that you keep up with the posting of the pics and remember your password. :D

If we do so, I'll post on Gojira to continue this, right? Thanks, I'll also change the email to something I can remember! I rarely forget passwords, don't know what got to me this time.