Found a 63 320, hasn't seen the road since 73

Gensaiken

Some one sent me a tip on a 521 sitting off the side of the road under some trees. I get there and its a 320. Looked it over and everything looks like its there. Complete interior. Tags appear to have expired in 1973. Wonder what caused it to suddenly be taken off the road and ignored for 35 years..

0521081707.jpg

0521081704.jpg

0521081705.jpg

0521081705a.jpg

Lot of 320's showing up down here lately.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is bad points, I'm sure the owners has plans to restore her in the future :D

you'd figure that would be fixable with out much trouble.. and even a truck that old was still worth a bit back in 73, could have been sold for a good amount with whatever problem it had... I guess it really means something to the owner..

i would like nothing more than to see it drive looking like that.:) did you knock on the door? i want interior pics and engine bay pics BAD!

i bet if you slapped a known working carb and dist with some new gas it would fire up.

you never know they could be ready to scrap it any minute. nooooo.

looks like it got hit with a hydro seeder.:lol:

i would like nothing more than to see it drive looking like that.:) did you knock on the door? i want interior pics and engine bay pics BAD!

i bet if you slapped a known working carb and dist with some new gas it would fire up.

you never know they could be ready to scrap it any minute. nooooo.

looks like it got hit with a hydro seeder.:lol:

I knocked on the door, there was no one home at the time. I looked at the interior the headliner is for the most part there and the floor and dash looked complete. The seat looked pretty destroyed. Took a lot to pull that door open. Sounded like I was opening the door to a haunted house. Loudest *creek* you'd ever hear. I didn't check the engine bay but based on how complete this truck looks i'd imagine it's sitting in there like it should be in decent shape.

gen the story on this truck would be interesting. do you plan on going back out there? if not maybe you know the address so someone can send them a post card or something steering them to our site or the olddatsunpickuplovers site in case they want to get rid of it or fix it up.:)

gen the story on this truck would be interesting. do you plan on going back out there? if not maybe you know the address so someone can send them a post card or something steering them to our site or the olddatsunpickuplovers site in case they want to get rid of it or fix it up.:)

I tried to find some one when I was out there but no one was home. I might head out that way some time in the future but we'll see.