• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed

AB74B094-1FD9-491C-B37C-2C2D34877AA8_zps

927A04D9-BBDC-4000-86F9-0C8E185D940B_zps

Hopefully the exhaust manifold doesn't melt it. Lol.

Notice a difference in performance? not that it would add hp or anything just curious if it theres been any performance changes good or bad since putting it on. Considering putting one on mine to get rid of the long hose I have running under my car...

Notice a difference in performance? not that it would add hp or anything just curious if it theres been any performance changes good or bad since putting it on. Considering putting one on mine to get rid of the long hose I have running under my car...

No performance what so ever, it's just so the case is not blowing oil out all over the motor.Or misting it all over.

I don't know tanker, I got about 20 hp's after I put it on.

Lol

Jk

Tanker's correct. No power gain. Just keeps shit from getting on engine bay and inside engine.

• Like 1

I don't know tanker, I got about 20 hp's after I put it on.

Lol

Jk

Tanker's correct. No power gain. Just keeps shit from getting on engine bay and inside engine.

Ok wasn't expecting a power gain just curious as to if it were any negative effect really lol. I'll probably get one after work to get ride of this damn hose

• 1 month later...

Don't want to start a new thread yet so i'll just post here.

A few of you know i was in the works of getting a 2dr 510. But, that fell through when the seller sold it from under me after we had agreed on price and terms. Bitch move in my opinion. He didn't even so much as call me or anything. Fucking dick!

So, with that said i was pretty bummed about it. The GF felt bad, so she bid on a 240z on ebay on her own, not really expecting to win. but she won the auction!

so we know own a z. here's some teaser pics.

FA4D52A5-B9E6-4EEC-A210-F5C3AA6DEDF1_zps

666C4FA2-08C7-4AC8-9660-83A82C465FBA_zps

The drag is it's in New York, so it won't be here for another couple weeks. But, I've always wanted a z and this was a good deal. No definite plans as of yet. Going to wait till it arrives and go from there.

• Like 6

Been crushin on the guys up north lately I see, first you said your going to wear a thong for BustaNut now your gaga for SkyBlue...lol

......and his status says..."I'm confused".... :confused:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I pulled into the shop and worked on the dime.

3249E897-5255-4C29-B5AF-49E6082D4B89_zps

9C9D5AF6-2F24-463F-9E59-302966D9C417_zps

481C3048-6940-42A0-8BAF-DC01C1ED536F_zps

Sticker is starting to rust. Lol

80FBBAED-B69F-4F7D-AC9C-832671ECA71E_zps

Didn't do a lot. Just tightened the fan belt and wiped up all the oil leaking from the valve cover gasket.