Doty (Deal of the year)

skyblue

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Up Fellas! & Gals, I'm new to this forum. I wanted to get some input from you guys, on purchasing a 1970 Datsun 510 coupe. The car has been garage for 20 years, has no rust, interior minor wear and tear. Asking price $3800. I'm concern is getting the car registered after 20 years. Will it be a substantial amount of money to get it registered.

What Up Fellas! & Gals, I'm new to this forum. I wanted to get some input from you guys, on purchasing a 1970 Datsun 510 coupe. The car has been garage for 20 years, has no rust, interior minor wear and tear. Asking price $3800. I'm concern is getting the car registered after 20 years. Will it be a substantial amount of money to get it registered.

This is a build thread. I suggest you start your own thread and provide lots of details and pictures. Does it run. What engine does it have. Any special parts? etc. And more than likely its a 2 door, not a coupe.

Hey m!xx not trying to sound like a dick but you should ask this question in the general discussion section. I don'tind you asking here but you will get a tin more help in general cause not everyone looks at this thread. Good luck

• Like 1

The front brakes are acting up. The left brake seems to get stuck and the car pulls to the left pretty hard on the freeway just cruising. I'm pretty sure it's the calipers. So I'm gonna get some new ones. It was a gamble using JY parts so I'm not too bummed. Pics when I get them.

• Like 1