Unmolested 521, 50K orig miles

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even at an optimum speed of about 40mph and with the tailgate down, I doubt you can get much more than 30mpg with a 4-speed.

40 would be nearly impossible and 50.... that guy is just pain lying. Or maybe he meant to say its top speed is 50mph!! :D

Wholly crap 50 mpg! who the fudge does he think we are? Spring chickens and Dorothy from the wizard of oz, there aint no 4 bangers back in the days that get that many miles, he's lucky to get 25 mpg...not even a Prius get that much, I think, maybe 45 or a little better.

Yeh, he emailed me back regarding MPG and he believes his brother and basically told me to stop emailing him if I am not interested. Hey, I am interested, it's just a sore when people will advertised wrong facts based on someone's relation or opinion. All people have to do is do the math and calculate. My momma says things but do I believe her all of the time..Nope! since what she hears maybe part of the truth and not the whole truth. The guy has a lot going and he shooting himself in the foot by stretching things a bit. I was actuallly going to look at it this weekend but he threw an attitude. I had the money!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.