New to me 71 2 door

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

luckily the GM 3800 isn't exactly what you'd call 'hard to find'

nope it sure isnt... thats why i love it... a little pricey for the S/C version though, but worth it i think. as long as i put the metal style LIM gasket in and change the fluids it will run forever. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just sold a 3800 Supercharged a week ago. Came out of a Grand Prix. Was surprised to find out they have roller lifters in them. Almost kept it to drop in my 620, but decided to wait another day for another find. What tranny does that got in it (thinking 700R4)?

Dime looks sweet, great find and work...

• Like 1

I just sold a 3800 Supercharged a week ago. Came out of a Grand Prix. Was surprised to find out they have roller lifters in them. Almost kept it to drop in my 620, but decided to wait another day for another find. What tranny does that got in it (thinking 700R4)?

Dime looks sweet, great find and work...

Thanks, and it has a camaro T-5 5 speed in it, it runs pretty good wouldn't you say Eric?

• 3 weeks later...

I love seeing updates on this thread!

ME TOO!!! my wife doesnt lol... I wanted to see how fast the car was so me and a buddy who has a 2014 mustang GT went from a dig. 1st and second we were even mostly because i still have traction problems lol... when i shifted into third i cleanly pulled away from him and kept doing so, when i hit forth and started to slow i was a good 2 car links away.  I need to get a dang LSD that i can use.... blah